Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping

So Mom, Rachael, and I went shopping Friday morning!! Yes we were up at 3 o'clock and at the stores before opening!! I went to SEARS and got all of Glenn's Christmas. I had so much fun! I spent WAY to much money but oh well! I wish Bekah could have gone but maybe the day after Christmas she can go! So it really was not as bad as I thought it was. There were no fights where we were but I had to hold Racheal back from a girl that kept pushing Rachael and there was no where to go!! It was funny Rachael told her to quit pushing because there was not anywhere for Rachael to go and it wasn't making anything better by pushing!! It was funny!! I love Rachael!!! Well got to go!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

yall did not tell me bout the pushing. i knew i could count on ray.